*Images are for illustration purposes only.
Some buildings may slighlty differ in appearance to these pictures.
Ship Lap x 8ft Wide
- 6(d) x 8(w) – £1795.00
- 8(d) x 8(w) – £1950.00
- 10(d) x 8(w) – £2050.00
- 12(d) x 8(w) – £2235.00
Log Lap x 8ft Wide
- 6(d) x 8(w) – £1850.00
- 8(d) x 8(w) – £2000.00
- 10(d) x 8(w) – £2110.00
- 12(d) x 8(w) – £2300.00
Ship Lap x 10ft Wide
- 6(d) x 10(w) – £2140.00
- 8(d) x 10(w) – £2290.00
- 10(d) x 10(w) – £2495.00
- 12(d) x 10(w) – £2880.00
Log Lap x 10ft Wide
- 6(d) x 10(w) – £2200.00
- 8(d) x 10(w) – £2350.00
- 10(d) x 10(w) – £2570.00
- 12(d) x 10(w) – £2965.00
Ship Lap x 12ft Wide
- 6(d) x 12(w) – £2530.00
- 8(d) x 12(w) – £2590.00
- 10(d) x 12(w) – £2950.00
- 12(d) x 12(w) – £3195.00
Log Lap x 12ft Wide
- 6(d) x 12(w) – £2610.00
- 8(d) x 12(w) – £2670.00
- 10(d) x 12(w) – £3000.00
- 12(d) x 12(w) – £3290.00
We apply a Tanalising treatment to all our buildings, this treatment gives you a 10 year anti-rot guarantee. Once treated, tanalised timber is more resistant to things such as rot, fungus, insects, and mould, as well as being able to withstand more extreme weather conditions, which makes it the perfect timber to use for sheds and garden buildings. We recommend with the Tanalised treatment for a oil based water repellent to be applied once the building is fitted.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Timberland Sheds offer a treated timber framed base for all our sheds and garden buildings suitable for all types of ground. You should consider investing in a firm, level, timber frame base to ensure your garden building is assembled properly and securely.
Without this below the structure, you may find that the quality and service life of your garden building can be significantly reduced.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
This building comes with fine mineral felt for use on sheds and summerhouses as standard with no guarantee.
We do however offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
The Traditional summerhouse is a charmingly designed building suitable for any garden. With its simple but attractive 3 pane double doors and 2 pane windows this building is the perfect addition to any garden, wether it be for a relaxing retreat or garden office.
Please note this building comes with no veranda, a veranda can be added as an optional extra.
Please be aware we do not internally bead the windows on any of our buildings.
The Traditional Summerhouse comes as standard:
(Please note timber sizes are nominal)
- 2×1 (Ship Lap) or 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- Joiner Made Large 3 Pane Double Doors
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Black Antique Style Handle
- Four 2 Pane Joiner Made Glazed Windows
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Black Tee Hinges
Our Log Lap Package Deal also includes:-
Heavy Duty Log Lap Cladding
Heavy Duty Framework
Fully Braced Door
We also manufacture bespoke measurements to suit any size.
If the size you require is not listed, please call us to discuss your requirements.
01482 588776 or 01484 723757
Or Contact Us here
Price includes VAT, FREE DELIVERY & FITTING.
Free Delivery Postcode Areas:-
YO York, DN Doncaster, HX Halifax, HD Huddersfield, HG Harrogate, HU Hull, LS Leeds, S Sheffield, WF Wakefield, BD Bradford, BB Blackburn, BL Bolton, CW Crewe, LN Lincoln, M Manchester, OL Oldham, SK Stockport, WA Warrington, WN Wigan
Please contact us for delivery & fitting prices outside of this area.